In compliance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), it is informed that this website (www.thjewels.com) is owned by Tanya Ivanova Hristova, hereinafter referred to as “site owner”.
Tax ID number: X-9252040-Z
Registered Office: Paseo del Pireo 16 1B. 28943. Fuenlabrada. Madrid (Spain).
Contact phone: +34 916 49 07 57
General contact email: email@example.com
Customer Service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data rights email: email@example.com
Commercial contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Hours: Monday to Thursday from 09:00 to 18:00
Friday from 09:00 to 16:00 (GMT+1)
The purpose of this website is to sell jewelry design products and services is national (Spain) and international (rest of the world) level via Internet as a sales channel.
This legal notice aims to establish and regulate the rules for the use of the Site https://www.thjewels.com (hereinafter the “site”), understanding the site as all the pages and their content are owned by the site owner and can be accessed through the domain https://www.thjewels.com and its subdomains.
The use of the site implies the full acceptance by the user of these General Conditions, so if you do not agree with their content, you must refrain from using the website, as well as the services offered on it.
The Site owner reserves the right to make the modifications that appropriate, being able to modify, delete or include, prior notice to the consumer, new contents and/or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located, and the conditions of use of the website. Access and use of the contents and services after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies their acceptance.
The products and services offered by the Site owner, whose acquisition can be made through www.thjewels.com, will be governed by the specific PURCHASE CONDITIONS, which must be accepted by users in the distance contracting process and which will be promptly confirmed by the user to Site owner at the end of said contracting process.
The user accepts that access and use of the website and the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under their sole responsibility, and therefore undertakes to:
– Not perform any action that could harm the honor or reputation of Site owner in any way.
– Not use the website for activities contrary to the law, morality, public order, in general, and make lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as refrain from performing any act that could damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website and/or prevent the normal use and use by other users.
– Not manipulate or alter any content of the website without the express written consent of its owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of its owner exempts the owner from any responsibility.
– Not reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless the respective authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is available or this is legally permitted; as well as delete, circumvent or manipulate the Copyright and other identifying data of the rights of Site owner or its holders incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may contain the aforementioned contents.
– Not introduce or disseminate data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) that could cause damage to the website.
Site owner does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website, nor is it responsible for any damages and losses that may occur, nor technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, of any nature, derived from the use of the information and materials contained on the website.
If any of these conditions of use is considered by a Court or other competent authority to be wholly or partially null, invalid or ineffective, that condition will be removed from the set of Conditions (which will remain valid and effective to the extent permitted by law).
Certain parts of the present website are restricted for the exclusive use of registered users (with an account) by using a username (ID) and password. Those users of the website who are not registered cannot access these restricted access areas.
The user will be liable for damages of all kinds that Site owner or any third party may suffer as a result of non-compliance with any of the obligations to which it is subject under these General Conditions.
Site owner’s website offers links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Although Site owner tries to ensure that third-party websites comply with the appropriate standards in terms of security, we cannot guarantee compliance with current data protection regulations on those websites.
Site owner assumes no responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages and losses of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability, and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by the organization and accessible through the Tanya Ivanova Hristova Portal.
However, the company falls within section a) of article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), since, with respect to the links provided on the website, it has no effective knowledge that the activity or information to which it refers or recommends is illegal or infringes the property or rights of a third party